Who We AreThe Jolly Savage Limited (TJS) collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the United Kingdom (and the European Union) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ and/or ‘processor’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
How We Collect Your Personal InformationWe may collect your personal information in the following ways:
- when you have entered your personal information into forms on this website
- when you contact us directly by telephone or email, including your unsolicited approaches to us
- when you contact us via LiveChat or Instant Messaging services
- when you contact us via Social Media
- when you give us your business card(s) or contact details
- when a third party has arranged your introduction to us, or otherwise facilitated email communication
- when you apply for a job with us
Job Applications & Your Personal InformationIf you apply for a job with us The Jolly Savage Limited is the data controller for the information you provide during the process unless otherwise stated. If you have any queries about the process or how we handle your information please contact us at email@example.com
The Personal Information We Collect and UseIn the course of delivering our products and services and any other relevant activities, we collect some or all of the following personal information:
- Name(s), Postal Address(es), Telephone Number(s) and Email Address(es)
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How We Use Your Personal InformationWe will typically collect and use this information for the purposes of our legitimate business interests or those of a third party, but only if these are not overridden by your interests, rights or freedoms. We seek to ensure that our use of personal information is always proportionate.
Who We Share Your Personal Information WithWe routinely share the following categories of personal information:
- Name, Address, Telephone Numbers, Email addresses
- Other demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Accountants, Solicitors, Debt Collections Agencies, Contractors and Freelance Staff, IT Support and Website Hosting & Support.
Where Your Personal Information May Be HeldInformation may be held at our offices and those of our group companies, and third-party agencies, service providers, representatives and agents as described above. We also use a number of third-party providers.
- To help maintain Website Security & Performance we use a third-party service. To deliver this service it processes the IP addresses of visitors to our website.
How Long Your Personal Information Will Be KeptWe will hold personal information for the period of time we deliver products and services and until there is no foreseeable legitimate business interest with you, or until you have exercised your right for your personal information to be removed from our systems.
The Legal Basis on Which We Collect, Store and Use Your Personal InformationWe retain and use your personal information for our legitimate business interests.
Your RightsUnder the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge, including rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- and other relevant rights set out in the General Data Protection Regulation
Who Is The Data Controller and Its Regulator?The Data Controller is The Jolly Savage Ltd, Ground Floor, 66 Wilbury Way, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 0TP and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or on telephone number 01462 605050.
Keeping Your Personal Information SecureWe have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
How To ComplainWe hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
Links To Other WebsitesOur website contains links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Changes to This Privacy NoticeThis privacy notice was published on 25th May 2018 and last updated on 25th May 2018.
Do You Need Extra Help?If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us using the following information:
- 01462 605050
- The Jolly Savage Limited, Ground Floor, 66 Wilbury Way, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 0TP
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|